This course is designed around LTC holders. Whether you are looking to get an LTC or you if you are currently certified to carry.
This course provides you with the proper mindset, firearms skills and LTC specific tactics for daily carry "LTC".
Most LTC license holders are not fully prepared for the complexity of carrying a firearm on a daily basis. It doesn't take long to understand that the state LTC course doesn't prepare you for concealed carry (LTC), open carry and dynamic deadly force encounters.
This course will cover the skills for proper mindset for avoidance, legal use and tactics needed to succeed when firearms are used. After we discuss and demonstrate the firearms skills and mindset the instructors will cover the fundamentals of marksmanship and discuss the mechanics and skills needed survive in disruptive environments. The course will cover the following topics
- Fundamentals of marksmanship - handgun
- Survival mindset
- Mindset management
- Deployment of weapons - on person
- Immediate action drills - handgun
- Problem solving while shooting
- Handgun accuracy drills
- Common concealed carry methods
* Contact us for a combo price on LTC Defensive Pistol and LTC certification course!
** LEO/Military Discounts
*** Loaner Weapons are available but limited
**** Ammunition may be available for purchase, contact us
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR COURSE. PLEASE PREPARE ACCORDINGLY
Come range ready with:
- Semi-automatic handgun or revolver (unloaded and in a box or holster) of any caliber in good repair and have no modifications that will make the handgun less safe.
- Baseball cap
- Safety glasses
- Ear protection that covers your ears
- Footwear that entirely covers both feet
- 200 rounds of commercially produced ammunition
- Quality pistol belt
- Quality holster (outside or inside the waistband)
- Clothing that has adequate belt loops to hold pistol belt and holster
- Water and snacks